HOW MUCH YOUR WEBSITE IS WORTH




I stumbled upon a BeginnersBlogGuide.blogspot today and notice a banner similar to the one above,that shows you (or at least suppose to...) how much the site is worth:
It sparked my curiosity to check my blog.I must be honest,I really expected the amount to show $0.00 since this blog is new and I haven't really taken the time to monetize it or market it yet.

According to BizInformation.org my blog is worth $3,508
WHAT? I WANT TO CASH OUT!!!
Sure....After a second of "happiness",the logical side of my brain kicked in,and I decided to Google other similar sites.
Here is what I got according to the other sites:

mywebsiteworth.com gave an estimate of $11

websiteoutlook.com gave me an estimate of $262.8

websitevaluecalculator.com estimate was $78

I tried about 30 more sites and kept receiving different estimates.
Finally I clicked on
BusinessOportunities.biz and got the right amount - $0.00
So,before you check your site and get a big smile on your face,make sure to visit a few other calculators.
As for BizInformation.org,if you want to impress your visitors with fake statistics,they are perfect for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment